- PLEASE READ THE COVID DISCLAIMERS OF HAIR IT IS AND ALSO WEAR YOUR MASK AT ALL TIMES WHILE VISITING THIS SALON, ALSO THERE WILL BE HAND SANITIZER ON THE DESK AND TEMPERATURE WILL BE CHECKED UPON ENTERNG THE SALON. IF YOU DONT HAVE A MASK, YOU MAY PURCHASE ONE OR THERE WILL BE ONE GIVEN TO YOU UPON ENTRANCE, FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHERS AS WELL AS YOURSELF
- TEXT hairitis to 2159992345 to complete COVID COMPLIANCE FORM BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- If you need an appointment and the site appears to be booked, you may text or call to see if there's room to be fit in. Sometimes the site is under construction. DO NOT just call me to book an appointment, THERE IS A FEE TO PAY THAT DOES NOT GO TOWARD YOUR APPOINTMENT.... ALWAYS CHECK THE SITE FIRST. My number is (803) 415-0801.
- Please come to your appointment picture ready.. lightly beat your face as I like to photograph my ladies after their service.
- THERE HAS BEEN A SLIGHT PRICE INCREASE ON SOME SERVICES.. SOME SERVICES ARE A LA CARTE
- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMB YOUR HAIR OUT BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT OR YOU MAY NOT BE SERVICED , BE COURTEOUS TO YOUR STYLIST
-PLEASE NO PHONES WHEN BEING SERVICED UNLESS IT IS AN ABSOLUTE EMERGENCY. IWILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED EAR DEVICES OR PHONES AT THE SHAMPOO BOWL
-PLEASE BOOK YOUR SERVICES ACCORDINGLY ONLINE ... WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT SERVICES ARE GONNA BE RENDERED WHEN YOU GET TO THE SALON.
- Any appointments booked via phone or text will REQUIRE A DEPOSIT OF $10 WHICH WILL NOT GO TOWARD YOUR SERVICE UNLESS STATED BY YOUR STYLIST THAT ITS NOT REQUIRED
- PLEASE RESPECT OTHERS AND PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING WHILE VISITING HAIR IT IS.
I have been a professional stylist for more than 15 years. I am a licensed cosmetology instructor as well as a Cosmetology Continuing Education provider under my association It's Just Hair. I truly enjoy what I do and my main goal is to ensure that my clients are provided with the best service upon every visit. I aim to make every cus
I have been a professional stylist for more than 15 years. I am a licensed cosmetology instructor as well as a Cosmetology Continuing Education provider under my association It's Just Hair. I truly enjoy what I do and my main goal is to ensure that my clients are provided with the best service upon every visit. I aim to make every customer feel just as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside. My main objective is not only that your hair looks good, but essentially that it is also healthy. Come see me at Hair It Is "Where healthy and style meets."
If you need to cancel, please give us 24 hours notice, otherwise you could be possibly charged up to 50% of your service.